Joint Care Treeatment Pack
A joint is defined as the part of the body where two or more bones meet to allow movement. It was noticed that the greater the range of movement, the higher the risk of injury because the strength of the joint is reduced and leads to multiple symptoms. The six types of a freely movable joint include ball and socket, saddle, hinge, condyloid, pivot, and gliding.
Joint pain is the sensation of soreness or discomfort in a joint or joints of the body. Joints are the spaces or areas where two or more bones meet, such as the knee, shoulder, elbow, hip, and ankle. The pain of the joint occurs with or without movement and can be severe enough to limit movement. People may describe joint pain as soreness, stiffness, discomfort, inflammation, increased warmth, or burning.
Causes of Joint Pain:
Joint pain may also be caused by different structures in or around the joint. The most common are:
- The lining of the joint.
- The bones of the joint or near the joint.
- The tendons, ligaments, or muscles around the joint.
Symptoms of Joint Pain:
Joint pain may occur with other symptoms related to the joint, including:
- Joint noise (clicking, popping, crackling)
- Reduced mobility (range of motion of the joint)
- Visible deformity of the affected joint
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best Joint care treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for Joint Care problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Joint Care Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Arthro Oil||Massage over the affected area twice a day||As Indicated|
|Arthro Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Ashwagandha Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Shallaki Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Flaxseed Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages