Joint Pain Treatment
Joints in the human body are to connect bones; with the help of joints that we can make a move. Joint Pain while movement is the most common disease for which a patient consults a doctor. Several conditions affect the normal functioning of the joints leading to the indications of different diseases. Injury due to trauma is one of the issues leading to impaired joint function, but the main problems that cause dysfunction in joints are inflammation and degeneration.
Earlier joint pains were either due to old age or due to an injury, but nowadays it has become a widespread problem due to lack of physical activity of the joints – According to Ayurveda, Joint pain treatment is caused due to Vata Aggravation; the main aim of Ayurvedic joint pain treatment is to balance and stabilize the vata in the body.This is done by providing strength to the alimentary canal and the metabolism of the body. Thus, there is no blockage due to impurities in the circulatory channels improving the joint’s range of motion and mobility.
Causes of Joint Pain:
The most common causes of Joint Pain include:
- Bursitis, or inflammation of the cushioning pads around joints
- Gout, Osteoarthritis
- Certain infectious diseases, such as mumps, influenza, and hepatitis
- Chondromalacia of the patella, or a breakdown of the cartilage in the kneecap
- An injury
- Tendinitis, or inflammation of the tendon
Symptoms of Joint Pain:
The symptoms of joint pain include:
- Joint redness
- Joint swelling
- Joint tenderness
- locking of the joint
- loss of range of motion of the joint
- stiffness in joint
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best herbal joint pain treatment for (Knee Pain, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Lower Back Pain, and Sciatica Pain) naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines to cure Joint pain problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.,
|This Joint Pain Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Arthro Oil||Massage over the affected area twice a day||As Indicated|
|Arthro Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Agnitundi Vati||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Livclear Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Virog Tablet||2 tablets twice a day with lukewarm water||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages