Kamdudha Ras – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Kamdudha Ras is the classical preparation that maintains the balance of Pitta. This Ayurvedic medicine consists of herbal and mineral ingredients and is available as in a tablet. It is useful in treating gastritis and bleeding diseases.
Active Ingredients of Kamdudha Ras:
- Shankh Bhasma (Calcined conch shell)
- Kapardhika bhasma (Calcined shellco-wried)
- Praval Bhasma (Calcined coral)
- Shutki Bhasma (Calcined shell of oyster)
- Muktashukti Bhasma (Calcined shell of oyster pearl)
- Swarn Gairik (Red ochre)
- Giloy Satva (Tinospora cordifolia)
Uses of Kamdudha Ras Ingredients:
- Shank bhasma: It is useful in the treatment of gastritis, acidity, abdominal colic, malabsorption syndrome, dyspepsia, vomiting, nausea, acne, etc.
- Kapardhika Bhasma: It is used in the treatment of digestive impairment, Malabsorption syndrome, Asthma, bronchitis, Fever, Tuberculosis, Chronic bronchial diseases, eye diseases, Oligospermia, etc.
- Praval Bhasma: It is used in the treatment of eye disorders, phthisis, chronic respiratory diseases, cough, cold, bleeding disorders such as nasal bleeding, bleeding hemorrhoids, menorrhagia, etc.
- Shukti Bhasma: It is used in the treatment of peptic ulcers, vomiting, hyperacidity, dyspepsia, gastritis, and abdominal colic.
- Muktasukti Bhasma: It relieves abdominal colic, gastritis, useful in treating cardiac diseases, urinary calculi, splenomegaly.
- Swarn Garik: Its topical application gives relief in burns, ulcers, boils, pustular eruption.
- Giloy Satva: Tinospora cordifolia is used for diabetes, high cholesterol, allergic rhinitis (hay fever), upset stomach, gout, lymphoma, and other cancers, rheumatoid arthritis (RA), hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease (PUD), fever, gonorrhea, syphilis, and to boost the immune system.
It is useful in hyperacidity, hemoptysis, Haematemesis, Menorrhagia, Metroraghia, Bacillary dysentery & vertigo, etc.
This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision. Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness, etc.
250 to 500 mg of Kamdudha Ras to be taken twice a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 40 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurveda Sara Sangraha
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages