Kanakasava – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Kanakasava Indication: Useful remedy for hiccup, chronic cough, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, tubercular cough & tuberculosis. Also acts as carminative & digestive.
Each 15 ml. contains:
Kanaka (Dhatura stramonium)-1part, Vasa patra (Adhatoda vasika)-1part, Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Pippali (Piper longum), Kantakari (Solanum indicum), Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Bharangi (Gmelina arborea), Talispatra (Abies webbiana)-0.5 parts (each of the above ingredients), Dhataki (woodfordia fruticosa)-2 parts, Madhukpushpa (Madhuca indica)-0.5 parts, Draksha (Vitis vinifera)-5 parts, water for decoction—Q.S (as per text reference), Reduced to—Q.S. (as per text reference) Sharkara (Sugar)-50 parts, Guda (Jaggery)-80 parts.
Prepared and retained as per Asava-Arishta nirmana vidhi.
Mode of Use:
15 to 30 ml. with an equal quantity of water half an hour after meals twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Available in 450ml pack.
Our Product USP:
- Using the best quality herbs & extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyan, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx