Khadirarishta – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Each 15 ml. contains:
Khadira (Acacia catechu)-1 part, Devdaru (Cedrus deodaru)-1part, Bakuchi (Psoralia corylifolia)-0.24 part, Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Harad (Terminalia chebula), Bahera (Terminalia bellerica), Amla (Emblica officinalis)-0.40 parts (each of the above ingredients), Water for decoction-Q.S. (as per text reference) , Reduced to-Q.S. (as per text reference), Guda (Jaggery)-4 parts, Sharkara (Sugar)-2 parts, Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa)-0.16 parts, Kankola (Piper cubeba), Nagkeshara (Mesua ferrea), Jatiphala (Myristica fragrans), Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum), Shukshamaila (Elettaria cardamum), Tvak (Cinnamum zeylanicum), Tej patra (Cinnamum inners)-0.02 parts (each of the above ingredients), Pippali (Piper longum)-0.08 parts.
Prepared and retained as per Asava-Arishta nirmana vidhi.
Mode of Use:
15 to 30 ml. with an equal quantity of water half an hour after meals twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Available in 450ml pack.
Our Product USP:
- Using the best quality herbs & extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyan, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx