Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment Package:
Ayurvedic Kidney treatment Pack is a complete herbal solution for kidney-related disorders. Kidneys are two bean-shaped organs located just below the rib cage, one on each side of the spine. The kidneys filter about 120 to 150 quarts of blood to produce about 1 to 2 quarts of urine, composing wastes and extra fluids. The urine flowing from the kidneys to the bladder through two thin tubes called ureters, one on each side of the bladder. Urine produced by the kidneys is stored in the bladder. Bladder walls remain relaxed while the bladder fills with urine.
The Importance of Kidneys:
- The kidneys keep the composition of the blood stable.
- Kidneys prevent the buildup of wastes and extra fluids in the body.
- Keeping the levels of electrolytes stable.
- Make hormones that help regulate blood pressure, produce blood cells, and help in making bones strong.
Causes of Kidney Disease:
- Loss of Blood Flow to the Kidneys
- Urine Elimination Problems
- Kidney stones
- An enlarged prostate
- Blood clots within your urinary tract
- Damage to the nerves that control your bladder
- An overload of toxins from heavy metals
Symptoms of Kidney Diseases:
- A reduced amount of urine
- Retention of fluids due to the failure of the kidney to eliminate water waste causes swelling of legs, ankles, and feet
- Unexplained shortness of breath
- Excessive drowsiness or fatigue
- Persistent nausea
- Pain or pressure in your chest
5 Stages of Kidney Disease?
Kidney function becomes slows, blood levels of creatinine rise. Below shows the five stages of CKD and GFR :
Stage First is with normal or high GFR (GFR > 90 mL/min, per 1.73m2)
Stage Second is Mild CKD (GFR = 60-89 mL/min per 1.73m2)
Stage third A is Moderate CKD (GFR = 45-59 mL/min per 1.73m2)
Stage third B is Moderate CKD (GFR = 30-44 mL/min per 1.73m2)
Stage fourth is Severe CKD (GFR = 15-29 mL/min per 1.73m2)
Stage fifth is End Stage CKD (GFR <15 mL/min per 1.73m2)
According to Ayurveda, the kidneys are made up of the “Rakta” and “Meda” dhatus. Kidney herbal treatment is the best. Treating this two dhatus is also an effective way to treat the kidneys. Ayurveda has vital herbs which have the potential for a significant therapeutic contribution in all the stages of this condition.
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide the best herbal supplements for all types of kidney disorders in a natural way without any side effects. Our Ayurveda Expert Dr. Baldeep Kaur has developed 100% herbal Ayurvedic formulation for dialysis care and kidney disorders after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/before food|
|Urocare Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Tribulus Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Punarnava Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Chandraprabha Vati||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx