Kidney Stone Ayurvedic Treatment:
Due to various reasons, at times a small Calcium Crystal Stone forms inside the part of the Kidney where the Urine is collected. While urinating the stone causes severe pain and a burning sensation. The problem mainly increases when the Calcium Crystal Stones fall into the Ureter, a tube that drains the fluid from the Kidneys into the bladder.
A kidney stone forms when too many certain minerals in the body accumulate in the urine. There are several kinds of kidney stones and calcium stones are more likely to occur in men between the ages of 20 to 30. In this, calcium can combine with other substances and result in kidney formulation.
Risk Factors of Kidney Stone:
A person may be at increased risk to develop a kidney stone if they have:
- Chronic inflammation of the bowel
- Cystic kidney disease
- Renal tubular acidosis
- Urine contains high levels of Uric acid
- Blockage of Urinary tract
- Urine contains high levels of oxalate
Causes of Kidney Stone:
Due to various causes, anyone can get a kidney stone, but some people are more likely than others to have them. The common causes of kidney stones are:
- Had kidney stones before
- Family history of kidney stones
- Less intake of Water
- Being Overweight
- Metabolic Disorders
- Having too much calcium in the urine
Symptoms of Kidney Stone:
- Having nausea or vomiting with the pain
- Feeling pain while urinating
- Urine that smells bad
- Mild pain in the lower back
- Blood in the urine
- Mild fever and chills
- Passing only small amounts of urine
- In severe conditions, mild Pain occurs in the groin or testicles
Kidney Stone Ayurvedic Treatment Package:
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide 100% Ayurvedic & herbal solutions for the management of Kidney Stone and their complications. Our Chief Ayurveda Consultant & Founder- Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed a safe & side-effect-free treatment for Kidney Stone after years of clinical practice and research works in Ayurveda.
This Kidney Stone Ayurvedic Treatment is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 Capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Punarnavashtak Kwath||30 ml with an equal amount of water||A/F|
|Urocare Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Renfit Capsule||2 Capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal powder formulation||3 Gm twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water and homemade fresh juices.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, or artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at the KVIC-sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages