Lakshmi Vilas Ras – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Lakshmi Vilas Ras Indication: Useful in acute and chronic cough and cold rhinitis, asthma, tuberculosis and all other diseases related to eyes, ears, nose, and throat. Also useful in abdominal disorders, diabetes, tissue wasting, sinus, filariasis, hernia, chronic diarrhea, and rheumatism.
Each tablet of 300 mg. contains Kajjali (Black sulphide of mercury)-33.33 mg., Abhraka bhasma (Calcined mica) 66.66mg., Karpur (Camphor), Javitri (Myristica fragrans), Jaiphala (Myristica fragrans), Vidharamool (Argyreia speciosa), Dhatur beej (Dhatura stramonium linn.), Bhang beej (Cannabis sativus), Vidarikand (Pueraria tuberosa), Satavari (Asparagus racemosus), Bala (Sida cordifolia), Atibala (Abutilon indicum), Gokhshur (Tribulus terrestris), Samudraphala (Seeds of Argyreia speciosa)-16.66 mg. (each of the above ingredients).
To be taken under medical supervision only.
1 to 2 tablets to be taken twice in a day with water, milk, honey or tambula swarasa (juice of beetle leaves) or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages