It is a persistent and long-term skin problem that leads to the production of white depigmented patches, which further develop in parts of the skin. These spots appear when melanocytes within the skin start dying. Melanocytes are the cells responsible for the production of skin pigment called melanin. Melanin gives color to the skin. According to Ayurveda, due to the disbalance of pitta dosha. Aggravated pitta dosha causes the accumulation of ama (toxins) in deep layers of the skin, leading to the Leucoderma. Ayurvedic Leucoderma treatment is considered the best and the safest treatment for Leucoderma across the globe. Ayurveda works on the root cause of the problem by improving the immunity and metabolism of the body.
Causes of Leucoderma:
Several reasons for the development of white patches of Leucoderma is there. From genetics to auto-immune disorders, including Thyroid illness and others, Leucoderma could various causes. However, some of the most common causes of Leucoderma might include traumatic incidents, thermal burns, accidental cuts, chronic Eczema, Psoriasis, and ulcers resulting in the formation of the white patches.
Symptoms of Leucoderma:
- Patchy loss of skin color usually first appears on the hands, face, and areas around body openings and genitals.
- Premature whitening or graying of the hair on your eyelashes, eyebrows, scalp, or beard.
- Loss of color in the tissues that line the inside of your mouth and nose (mucous membranes)
Types of Leucoderma:
There are two types of leucoderma: Segmental and Non-segmental.
- Segmental Leucoderma – The symptoms of segmental leucoderma start showing up at an early stage while affecting segment of the body. This type progresses only for a few years.
- Non-Segmental Leucoderma – Starting with a short-lived burst of discoloration, this type affects both sides of the body and expands with new cycles of pigment loss throughout life.
Who is more Prone to Leucoderma?
Anyone can have Leucoderma and its related symptoms. Usually, the Leucoderma symptoms occur during the early stages of life –mostly starting around the adolescent years and above 30. Only 5 percent of the patients develop the related symptoms after the age of 40 years. It is likely to occur in men and women equally.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best herbal Leucoderma care Treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines to cure Leucoderma after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Leucoderma Care Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules a day||A/F|
|Neem Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Triyog Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|DA – TWAKDETOX CAPSULE||2 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal Powder Formulation||1 tsp twice a day||As Indicated|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx