Lipoma Ayurvedic Treatment
A lipoma is defined as a fatty and slow-growing lump that’s most often situated between the skin and the underlying muscle layer. Or in other words, it can be defined as a fatty tumor located just below the skin.
The lumps mainly occur in the upper part of the body where there is a deposition of a lot of fatty tissue, such as on the head and neck, shoulders, back, and chest, but in rare cases, it can also grow on intestines or stomach.
Causes of Lipoma:
Skin lumps can be caused due to multiple reasons:
- Enlargement Lymph Nodes
- Any Injury or Trauma
- Dermato fibrosis
- Tumors/ Cancer
Risk Factors of Lipoma:
Here are some possible risk factors:
- Genetics: Lipoma often runs in families, thus genes may play a role.
- Age: Though lipoma can develop in anyone, but most likely to appear in Middle Ages adults between age 40 and 60.
- Certain Medical Conditions: A person may develop one or more lipomas if they have familial multiple lipomatosis, adiposis dolorosa, Gardner Syndrome.
- Lack of Exercise: It was noticed that lipoma occurs more often in inactive people.
Symptoms of Lipoma:
Though a lump, by itself, is a symptom/sign and usually poses no other problem; it may lead to various manifestations as per the cause. These may include:
- Redness and Inflammation
- Pus or bloody discharge from the lump
- Pain over the lump
- Cosmetic disfigurement
- Systemic symptoms such as loss of appetite, weight loss mostly due to underlying pathology such as malignancy
- A variable pattern of growth of the lump will be slow in benign conditions or very rapid and indicates progression towards cancer.
Lipoma Ayurvedic Treatment Pack:
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide the best Lipoma ayurvedic treatment that works naturally to overcome the symptoms and prevents further complications. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kaur has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines to manage Lipoma after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Lipoma Ayurvedic Treatment Package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 Capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Kanchnar Guggul||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Triyog Capsule||1 Capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal Powder- mix formulation||3 Gm twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water, and homemade fresh juices.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, or artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages