LivBalya an Ayurvedic Liver Protector & Prevent Hangover
Best Ayurvedic Liver Protector Supplement & solution to prevent a hangover and it is highly effective Ayurvedic medicine used in various types of Liver Disorders like alcoholic liver disease, enlarged and fatty liver, high cholesterol levels, constipation, skin diseases, digestion-related issues, etc. It stimulates appetite, restores liver function, and speeds up the recovery of hepatic cells. It ensures protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage in chronic alcoholism, and it also prevents fatty infiltration of the liver. LivBalya Veg. Herbal Capsule revitalizes the liver, protects the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, and ensures early restoration of a hepatic role in ineffective hepatitis.
Ingredients of LivBalya -Ayurvedic Liver Protector & Prevent Hangover
Each 500mg capsule contains herb extract:
- Bhoomi amla (Phyllanthus niruri)
- Makoy (Solanum indicum)
- Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurrao)
- Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa)
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata)
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus)
- Sharpunkha (Tephorsia purpurea)
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
Chemical Constituents and Uses of Herbs used in LivBalya -Ayurvedic Liver Protector & Prevent Hangover:
- Bhoomi Amla – It cures inflammation of the liver.
- Makoy – It is a great natural supplement that works on maintaining the functions of the liver and abdominal organs.
- Katuki – Kutki detoxifies the liver and blood.
- Punarnava – It is a great natural supplement that works towards the maintenance of liver function and rejuvenates the hepatocytes.
- Kalmegh – It has been used for liver complaints and fever, due to its anti-inflammatory and immunostimulant properties.
- Kaasni – Kaasni herb is a liver tonic. It produces moderate temperament (Agni) in the liver and improves the function of the liver. It is effective against jaundice, hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, enlargement of the liver and other liver disorders and spleen disorders. It also improves the flow of bile.
- Sharpunkha – It is known to be an effective herb for the treatment of liver cirrhosis. It helps in the detoxification of the liver and also helps in the regeneration of new liver cells. It enhances bile production and excretion.
- Bhringraj – It is an effective herb to reduce liver fibrosis and is also useful in asthma, COPD, and other respiratory diseases.
- Neem – Neem has a strong hepatoprotective effect. It manages the chemically induced liver damage by stabilizing the level of serum maker enzyme and boosting the level of antioxidants like those found in Vit C and E and carotenoids thus, prevents hepatic damage.
- Giloy – Giloy is a hepatoprotective herb, so it prevents damage to the liver.
Adverse Effects of LivBalya -Ayurvedic Liver Protector & Prevent Hangover:
Not found in a clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
Dosage of LivBalya -Ayurvedic Liver Protector & Prevent Hangover
1 to 2 capsules twice a day with plain water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60 Nos. Veg Capsule Blister Pack.
USP of LivBalya -Ayurvedic Liver Protector & Prevent Hangover
In our every formulation, we used herbal extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Illustrated Dravyaguna Vijnana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages