liver cirrhosis treatment Info:
Cirrhosis is described as a complication of many liver disorders characterized by abnormal structure and function of the liver organ. The diseases that lead to cirrhosis do so because, in the end, they injure and kill liver cells, after which the inflammation and repair that is associated with the dying liver cells and lead to the formation of scar tissue.
Causes of Liver Cirrhosis:
- Chronic alcohol abuse
- Chronic viral hepatitis (hepatitis B, C, and D)
- Fat accumulating in the liver
- Hardening and scarring of the bile ducts (primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Infection, such as syphilis or brucellosis
- Genetic digestive disorder (Alagille syndrome)
Stages of Cirrhosis:
Cirrhosis in itself is already a late stage of liver damage. In the early stages of liver disease, there will be inflammation of the liver. The stages of Cirrhosis are:
- Stage 1 cirrhosis – Initially, it involves some scarring of the liver organ. This stage is also considered compensated cirrhosis.
- Stage 2 cirrhosis – It includes the development of varices and worsening portal hypertension.
- Stage 3 cirrhosis – It involves the development of swelling in the abdomen and advanced liver scarring. This stage marks decompensated cirrhosis, with severe complications and possible liver failure.
- Stage 4 cirrhosis – It can be life-threatening, and people have developed the end-stage liver disease (ESLD), which is fatal without a transplant.
Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis:
- Yellowing of the skin occurs due to the accumulation of excess bilirubin in the blood
- Loss of appetite
- General fatigue
- Easy bruising
- Fluid accumulation in your abdomen (ascites)
- Spider-like blood vessels on your skin
- Redness in the palms of the hands
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide authentic Liver Cirrhosis treatment without having any side effects. Our founder & Ayurveda Expert Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for Liver Cirrhosis treatment after lengthy clinical trials and research works in her OPD and we have treated thousands of patients since 2006.
|This Liver Cirrhosis Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Punarnava Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Makoy Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging during Liver Cirrhosis Treatment.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages