Lohasava – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Lohasava Indications: Useful in Anaemia, jaundice, Advanced stage of Jaundice, Anorexia, loss of appetite, sprue, chronic fever, cough, bronchitis, abdominal diseases, piles, disorders of liver and spleen, promotes the formation of new blood in the body.
Each 15 ml. contains:
Shodhit Lauha churana (Calcined iron ), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Marich (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Harad (Terminalia chebula), Bahera (Terminalia bellerica), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Mustak (Cyperus rotundus), Chitrakmool (Plumbago zeylanicum), Dhataki (Woodfordi fruticosa)-1 part (each of the above ingredients), Water for decoction-Q.S. (as per text reference), Reduced to-Q.S. (as per text reference), Sharkara (Sugar)-40 parts, Guda (Jaggery)-90 parts.
Prepared and retained as per Asava-Arishta nirmana vidhi.
Mode of Use:
15 to 30 ml. with an equal quantity of water half an hour after meals twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Available in 450ml pack.
Our Product USP:
- Using the best quality herbs & extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyan, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx