Maha Gandhak Rasa- Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Maha Gandhak Rasa Indications: Useful in diarrhoea, dysentery, sprue, infantile diarrhoea, pyrexia, cough, bronchitis, asthma, digestive impairment & anorexia etc.
Each tablet of 300 mg. contains Kajjali (Black sulphide of mercury)-62.50 mg., Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Javitri (Myristica fragrans), Lavang (Syzigium aromaticum), Neem patra (Melia Azedirechta indica), Nirgundi patra (Vitex negundo), Sukshmaila (Elettaria cardamum)-31.25 mg. (each of the above ingredients)
Caution: To be taken under medical supervision only.
Dosage of Maha Gandhak Rasa:
1 to 2 tablets to be taken twice in a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India