Maha Marichadi Thailam – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Maha Marichadi Thailam (Oil) is an Ayurvedic formulation. This is formulated from a mixture of many herbs. This formulation is known to contain properties like anti-fungal, antiseptic and antioxidant, etc. This is usually used to manage problems related to skin.
Active Ingredient of Maha Marichadi Thailam:
- Maricha – Piper nigrum
- Nishoth – Operculina Turpethum
- Dantimool – Baliospermum montanum’s
- Aak ka dudh – Calotropis procera)
- Devdaaru – Cedrus deodara
- Haldi – Curcuma longa
- Daaruhaldi – Berberis aristata
- Jatamansi – Nardostachys jatamansi
- Kooth – Saussurea costus
- Lal chandan – Pterocarpus santalinus
- Indryani mool – Citrullus colocynthis
- Chitrakmool – Plumbago zeylanica
- Vidanga – Embelia ribes
- Shirish ki chaal – Albizzia lebbek
- Neem chaal – Azadirachta indica
- Sapatparan ki chaal – Asparagus racemosus
- Sanuhi ka dudh – Euphorbia nerifolia
- Giloy – Tinospora cordifolia
- Amaltas – Cassia fistula
- Karaj ke beej – Pongamia glabra
- Nagarmotha – Cyperus rotundus
- Khadir – Acacia catechu
- Peepal – Piper Longum
- Bach – Acrous calamus
- Malkangni – Celastrus paniculatus
- Vatsanabha – Aconitum ferox
Uses of Maha Marichadi Thailam:
- Marich- Piper Nigrum or Black pepper oil can be used to help in the management of pain relief, rheumatism, chills, flu, colds, increase circulation, exhaustion, muscular aches, physical and emotional coldness, nerve tonic, and fevers.
- Trivit: It is useful to relieve constipation and useful in worm infestation, infected wounds.
- Danti is a blood purifier, and paste of danti roots and seeds are used to reduce edema and pain. Both act as analgesics to relieve pain.
- Aak dudh-calotropis is used for digestive disorders including diarrhea, constipation, and stomach ulcers; for painful conditions including a toothache, cramps, and joint pain
- Devdaru: It is useful in skin diseases, cough and cold, and neurological conditions.
- Jatamansi: •Jatamamsi is useful for urine-related problems and maintaining the circulatory system. It also increases appetite, relieves the phlegm in cough and asthma, proves useful in hepatitis, and treats enlargement of the liver.
- Daruharidra: It is useful in the management of pain and itching-related disorders related to the eyes, ears, and oral cavity.
- Giloy: Giloy possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antipyretic, anti-oxidant, and immunomodulatory properties. This wonderful herb has been used in Ayurvedic Rasayanas, since ancient times.
- Amaltas: Cassia fistula has many medicinal properties like are astringent, cooling, purgative, febrifuge, tonic, laxative, anthelmintic, emetic, antiperiodic, febrifuge, diuretic, depurative, carminative, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, and ophthalmic.
- Nagarmotha: Nagarmotha/mustak pacifies fever; checks worm infestation, diarrhea, cough, insomnia, blood disorders, erysipelas, epilepsy, and skin disorders.
- Kadhir: khadir is useful in all types of skin diseases and chronic nonhealing ulcers.
- Vacha: It is useful in managing disorders of Vata Dosha imbalance such as neuralgia, paralysis, constipation, bloating, etc.
- Neem: All parts of the Neem tree are used as anthelmintic, anti-fungal, anti-diabetic, antibacterial, antiviral, contraceptive, and sedative. Neem tree is used in much medicinal management like skin diseases, healthy hair, improve liver function, detoxify blood.
- Vatsanabh: It is rejuvenating, balances Tridosha, especially Vata and Kapha. It improves digestion, relieves coldness, nutritive and improves strength.
- Jyotishmati: It activates the functioning of the brain and also strengthens the person to endure the stress, maybe emotional or physical. It has been reported to show a significant reduction in anxiety. It is also used to increase memory and is used in loss of appetite, fever, and rheumatism.
Indication of Maha Marichadi Thailam:
It is useful in dry and wet eczema, ringworm, non-healing ulcers, sinus, urticaria, leprosy & various types of other skin disorders. Also gives relief to women during dysmenorrhoea, when applied locally around umbilical region during the menstrual period.
Mode of Application:
For external use only ( As directed by the physician)
It may cause an excessive burning sensation.This medicine should only be used under medical supervision. Pregnant ladies, Lactating mothers, and children should avoid this oil.
Available in 100 ml packs.
Ras ratan Samucheya
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages