Migraine Treatment Pack
A migraine is usually an intense pounding headache that can last for hours or even days. The pounding or pulsing pain usually begins in the forehead, the side of the head, or around the eyes. The headache gradually gets worse. Just about any movement, activity, bright light, or loud noise seems to make it hurt more. Nausea and vomiting are common during a migraine.
Migraines are severe, recurring, and painful headaches. They can be preceded or accompanied by sensory warning signs and other symptoms. The extreme pain that migraines cause can last for hours or even days. Migraines can follow an aura of sensory disturbances followed by a severe headache that often appears on one side of the head. They tend to affect people aged 15 to 55 years.
- Some people who experience migraines can identify triggers or factors that cause headaches, such as allergies, light, and stress.
- Some people get a warning symptom before the start of the migraine headache.
- Many people with migraines can prevent a full-blown attack by recognizing and acting upon the warning signs.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) medications can eliminate or reduce pain, and specific medications can help some people with migraines.
- People who have severe attacks can take preventive medicines.
Causes of Migraine:
The most common causes of Migraine includes:
- Changes in a woman’s hormones during menopause, menstruation, or pregnancy can cause migraines.
- If a person is under stress for a prolonged period then you may experience migraines.
- Some medications have been said to trigger migraines, such as oral contraceptives.
- Addiction to Coffee, wine, and alcoholic beverages are said to trigger migraines.
- Foods that contain food additives can cause migraines in many people.
- Changes in sleep patterns can cause a migraine.
- Smells can trigger migraines in some people; especially strong smells.
- Intense physical exercise and activities can trigger migraines.
- A migraine headache can be caused due to weather changes.
- Sounds that are too loud can also trigger migraines in many people.
- Bright lighting can cause migraines in some people.
- Eating particular types of foods such as processed foods and salty food can cause migraines. Aged cheeses are said to cause migraines in some people.
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide the best migraine treatment in a natural way without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for migraine problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Migraine Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Nervocare Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Ashwagandha Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Livclear Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Flaxseed Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal Powder Formulation||1 tsp twice a day||As Indicated|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages