Motor Neuron Disease Treatment (MND) is a group of progressive neurological disorders that destroy cells that control essential muscle activity such as breathing, walking, speaking, and swallowing. Messages from nerve cells in the brain (called upper motor neurons) are transmitted to nerve cells in the brain stem and spinal cord (called lower motor neurons) and from them to particular muscles. When there are impediments in these signals, the result can be gradual muscle weakening, wasting away, and uncontrollable twitching (called fasciculations). Eventually, the ability to control voluntary movement can be lost. Motor neuron diseases may be inherited or acquired, and they occur in all age groups.
According to the ‘National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), Motor Neuron Diseases (MND) occur more commonly in men than in women, and symptoms may appear after age 40.
The common MNDs include amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), progressive bulbar palsy, primary lateral sclerosis, and progressive muscular atrophy.
Motor Neuron Disease Treatment in Ayurvedic:
According to Ayurveda, Motor Neuron Disease treatment is a congregation of Vata Roga and Kshaya Roga. Ayurveda theory says Motor Neuron Diseases can be considered a Vata Predominant disease, resulting from the Vata dosha’s vitiation. Vata controls the respiratory, blood, lymphatic, excretory, and reproductive systems. It is responsible for the cognitive and neo-cognitive function of the brain and the secretion of various chemical neurotransmitters and hormones. The modification from having normality in life is due to the impediment in its sensory and motor activities by other doshas (Pitta and Kapha), or Dushyas like dhatus or Malas, leading to the disease. In such a case, the vata becomes teemed by Kapha dosha, thus leading to reduced activity, faintness, and spasm.
As described in Ayurveda, Vata diseases include collecting neurological morbidities coupled with inflammatory, degenerative, obstructive, and functional. According to Ayurveda, there is no complete cure for Motor Neuron Diseases. Its classed as Kashta Saadhya roga (difficult to cure).
Motor Neuron Disease can be Divided Into Four Main Types:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Progressive bulbar palsy (PBP)
- Progressive muscular atrophy (PMA)
- Primary lateral sclerosis (PLS)
Symptoms for Motor Neuron Disease:
- Spasticity and Spasm
- Weakness and spasticity of the muscles of the arms or legs.
- Difficulty in swallowing food and water.
- Slurring of speech
- Cramps, pains, and twitching in the muscles
- Change in voice
- Fatigue and muscles are wasting.
Causes for Motor Neuron Disease Treatment:
- Physical and mental stress
- The buildup of toxins and impurities in tissues
- Improper diet
- Imbalance and deterioration of the nervous system
- Imbalance of Vata
- Compromised immune response and resistance ability
Panchkarma Therapies are Also Very Beneficial for Motor Neuron Disease Treatment:
- Shirodhara is very beneficial for Motor Neuron Disease treatment
- Patarpotli Massage also paly a great role in Motor Neuron Disease treatment
- Shashtishali Pind Svedana is a therapeutic treatment of panchkarma
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide 100% ayurvedic & herbal solutions to treat chronic as well as lifestyle disorders. Our Chief Ayurveda Consultant & Founder- Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed safe & side-effect-free treatment for Motor Neuron Disease (MND) after years of clinical practice and research works in Ayurveda.
|This Motor Neuron disease Treatment (MND) package is for 30 Days only, After 30 Days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Nervocare Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Ashwagandha Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Brahmi Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Ayurvit Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|PainoHeal Body Massage Oil||Massage over the affected area twice a day||as Indicated|
|Brahmi Ghrit||10 ml at night with Milk||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Follow us on Facebook