Motor Neuron Disease Treatment (MND) is a group of progressive neurological disorders that destroy cells that control essential muscle activity such as breathing, walking, speaking, and swallowing. Basically, Messages from nerve cells in the brain (called upper motor neurons) are transmitted to nerve cells in the brain stem and spinal cord (called lower motor neurons), and from them to particular muscles. When there are impediments in these signals, the result can be gradual muscle weakening, wasting away, and uncontrollable twitching (called fasciculations). Eventually, the ability to control voluntary movement can be lost. Motor neuron diseases may be inherited or acquired, and they occur in all age groups.
According to the ‘National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), Motor Neuron Diseases (MND) occur more commonly in men than in women, and symptoms may appear after age 40.
The common MNDs include amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), progressive bulbar palsy, primary lateral sclerosis, and progressive muscular atrophy.
Motor Neuron Disease Treatment in Ayurvedic:
According to Ayurveda, Motor Neuron Disease treatment is a congregation of Vata Roga and Kshaya Roga. Ayurveda theory says Motor Neuron Diseases can be considered as a Vata Predominant disease, which results from the vitiation of the Vata dosha. Vata controls the respiratory, blood, lymphatic, excretory, and reproductive systems. It is responsible for the cognitive and neo-cognitive function of the brain and secretion of various chemical neurotransmitters and hormones. The modification from having normality in life is due to the impediment in its sensory and motor activities by other doshas (Pitta and Kapha), or Dushyas like dhatus or Malas, thus leading to the disease. In such a case, the vata becomes teemed by Kapha dosha, thus leading to reduced activity, faintness, and spasm.
Vata diseases, as described in Ayurveda includes a collection of neurological morbidities coupled inflammatory, degenerative, obstructive, and functional. According to Ayurveda, there is no complete cure for Motor Neuron Diseases. Its classed as Kashta Saadhya roga (difficult to cure).
Motor Neuron Disease can be Divided Into Four Main Types:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Progressive bulbar palsy (PBP)
- Progressive muscular atrophy (PMA)
- Primary lateral sclerosis (PLS)
Symptoms for Motor Neuron Disease:
- Spasticity and Spasm
- Weakness and spasticity of the muscles of the arms or legs.
- Difficulty in swallowing food and water.
- Slurring of speech
- Cramps, pains, and twitching in the muscles
- Change in voice
- Fatigue and muscles are wasting.
Causes for Motor Neuron Disease:
- Physical and mental stress
- Buildup of toxins and impurities in tissues
- Improper diet
- Imbalance and deterioration of the nervous system
- Imbalance of Vata
- Compromised immune response and resistance ability
Some Ayurvedic Herbs Used in Motor Neuron Disease Treatment:
- Brahmi (Bacopa moneiri)
- Mandukparni (Centella asiatica)
- Shankhpuspi (Convulvus pluricaulis)
Following Panchkarma Treatment are Also Very Beneficial for Motor Neuron Disease:
- Patarpotli Massage
- Shashtishali pind svedan
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best remedy in a natural way without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed safe Motor Neuron Disease Treatment after long clinical trials and research works.
|This Motor Neuron disease package is for 30 Days only, After 30 Days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Nervocare Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Ashwagandha Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Brahmi Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Ayurvit Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Arthro Oil||Massage over the affected area twice a day||as Indicated|
|Brahmi Ghrit||10 ml at night with Milk||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx