Mrityunjaya Rasa – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Mrityunjaya Rasa Indications: Useful in all types of acute and chronic fever, intermittent fever, low-grade pyrexia, anorexia, excessive thirst, body pains, rheumatic pains. Also helpful in the treatment of chronic headaches.
Each tablet of 250 mg. contains Shudh Vatsanabha (Aconitum Ferox), Shudh Gandhak (Purified sulfur), Shudh Saubhagya (Purified borax), Marich (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum)-35.70 mg. (each of the above ingredients)., Shudh hingul (Purified cinnabar)-71.40 mg.,
To be taken under medical supervision only.
1 to 2 tablets to be taken twice in a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India