Ayurvit Multivitamin Capsule:
The Multivitamin capsule is an excellent ayurvedic supplement for general weakness, fatigue that meets the essential nutritional needs in the body. It improves immunity in our body to fight against viruses and bacterial attacks. Ayurvit is also beneficial for growing children to enhance their immunity, enhances development, growth, and tone up the muscles.
Composition of Ayurvit Multivitamin Capsule:
Each 500 mg capsule contains herb extract:
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Bala beej (Sida cordifolia)
- Alfa-Alfa (Medicago sativa)
- Carrot (Daucus carota)
- Wheat grass (Triticum astevium)
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
Uses of Herbs:
- Ashwagandha – It is used as a nervine tonic and a natural nutrient for our body. It improves blood circulation and the absorption of nutrients in the cells.
- Amla – It is a Rasayana and is also a natural dietary supplement.
- Bala beej – It is used as a generalized body tonic to improve body strength.
- Alfa-Alfa – It is helpful to boost the immune system. It also helps in treating diabetes naturally by rejuvenating Beta cells of the pancreas.
- Carrot – It helps to strengthen the cardiac muscles and is also helpful for boosting the immune system
- Wheatgrass – It fills the vitamin deficiencies thus, tackles various issues such as anemia, poor nutrition and digestive disorders.
- Giloy – It helps to improve the immune system and to remove toxins from the body. Thus, it prevents the body from diseases and maintains overall health.
- Gokhshur – It is a diuretic; hence flush out the toxins from the body, and it also boosts immunity due to its Rasayana action.
- Brahmi -It is a brain tonic that rejuvenates body and mind, enhance memory, improves concentration and quality of consciousness.
- Trifla – It has an anti-aging property. Trifla is very beneficial for hair growth and detoxification of the body.
Indication of Ayurvit Multivitamin Capsule:
Formulation with antioxidant properties. The nutritional supplement is helpful in general weakness, fatigue and also used in Weight loss.
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
Dosage of Ayurvit Multivitamin Capsule:
1 to 2 capsules twice a day with plain water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 30 Nos. Capsule pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in an appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt. of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India