Nadibalya Capsule (Best Brain Tonic):
Nadibalya Capsule is a natural brain tonic prepared with pure herbal extracts as mentioned in classical Ayurvedic textbooks and are used from the ancient time by Ayurvedic Acharyas. It is composed of those herbs that smoothen the functioning of brain nerves which in turn reduces stress & anxiety level. It also prevents serious brain-related problems like trauma. Nadibalya Herbal Capsule enhances memory and improves brain functions. It is beneficial in tackling depression and helps manage the symptoms working on the root cause.
Composition of Nadibalya Herbal Capsule (Best Brain Tonic):
Each 500 mg capsule contains pure herb extract:
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
- Tagar (Tabernaemontana)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus)
Herbs Used in Nadibalya Capsule (Best Brain Tonic):
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)- It rejuvenates the mind and enhances memory as it acts as a natural brain supplement. Also, it improves the concentration and quality of consciousness. Due to being rich in anti-oxidant, anti-cancer, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tagar (Tabernaemontana)- It has a sedative and tranquilizing effect on the brain. And also has anti-anxiety properties. Tagar relaxes the smooth muscles and increases the blood flow hence managing the blood pressure.
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)- It has a tranquilizing effect useful in anxiety, dizziness or provides strength to the nervous system. Vacha is known for its Vata balancing properties.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)- It is used as a nervine tonic. It effectively improves memory. Ashwagandha lowers blood pressure and also improves the immune system because of its rejuvenating properties. It is known for its energy-boosting, anti-stress, and anxiety-reducing properties.
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)- It is extensively used in the treatment of chronic headaches and depression. It improves brain function and is also useful in psychiatric conditions. Jatamansi is also known to manage the symptoms of epilepsy. It is one of the best herbs used in Insomnia.
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus)- It balances memory loss as it enhances memory and is helpful in insomnia. It is a nervine stimulant. Jyotishmati is said to be enriched with anti-depressant properties.
Indication of Nadibalya Herbal Capsule:
It smoothens nerve functioning, reduces stress & anxiety levels. An effective remedy against insomnia, brain strokes, trauma, and nervous weakness, etc. It is a complete herbal Brain Supplement.
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
Dosage of Nadibalya Capsule (Natural Brain Tonic):
1-2 capsules twice a day with plain water or as directed by the Ayurvedic physician.
Available in 60 Nos. Capsule.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested, proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vijnana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages