Nagarjunabhra Ras – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Nagarjunabhra Ras Indication: Useful in Cardiac disorders, all types of pain, piles, nausea, vomiting, anorexia, diarrhoea, impaired digestion, chronic cough, asthma, haemoptysis, haematemesis, anaemia, jaundice & all types of fever. It can also be used to increase immunity.
Each tablet of 250 mg. contains Abharaka bhasma (Calcined mica)-250 mg.,
Arjuna chhala Kwath (Freshly prepared decoction of Terminalia arjuna)—Q.S. (for mardana).
To be taken under medical supervision only.
1 tablet to be taken twice in a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages