Neem Capsules are prepared from the standardized extract of Neem. It is useful in various diseases like skin problems, autoimmune disorders, allergies & infections. They are used to purify the blood. An effective immunity booster because of its antibiotic, antiviral, anti-fungal & antiseptic properties.
Composition of Neem Herbal Capsule:
Each 500 mg capsule contains herb extract:
Neem (Azadirachta indica)
Uses of Neem Capsules:
- Neem is used to combat tiredness, cough, fever, loss of appetite, and worm infestation.
- It is used in vomiting and excessive thirst.
- Neem is used to manage arthritis, malaria, diabetes, liver disease and cancer.
- It is widely used in the acne, dry skin, dandruff, eczema, ringworm, etc
- It has various therapeutic qualities including analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial.
- Neem leaves remove toxins, purify the blood and prevent damage caused by free radicals in the body by neutralizing them.
Indication of Neem Capsule:
Useful in various diseases like skin problems, autoimmune disorders, allergies & infections. An effective immunity booster because of its antibiotic, antiviral, anti-fungal & antiseptic properties. Neem is a natural blood purifier.
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
Dosage of Neem Capsules:
1 to 2 capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician.
Available in 30 Nos. Capsule Pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vijnana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India