Nervocare Herbal Capsules (Brain Supplement):
It is a blend of rare ayurvedic herbs which is very helpful to nourish both mind and nervous system. Nervocare is a perfect herbal companion for busy lifestyles and the best brain supplement. Ayurvedic herbs used in Nervocare are known as ‘Rasayana’ (rejuvenator). These ayurvedic adaptogens support the body’s resilience to stress and maintain energy levels.
The strengthening action of Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Jatamansi and Jyotismati on the brain and mental processes improves clarity and boosts mental stamina.
Nervocare Supplement (Brain Supplement) is useful for smoothened the nerve functioning and also help to reduce stress & anxiety level. It is a natural brain tonic prepared with a combination of herbal extracts.
Ingredients Used in Nervocare Herbal Capsule (Brain Supplement):
Each 500mg capsule contains herb extract:
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
- Tagar (Tabernaemontana)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus)
Uses of Herbs:
- Brahmi – It rejuvenates mind enhances memory, improves concentration and quality of consciousness, it is also useful in anxiety.
- Tagar – It has a sedative and tranquilizing effect on the brain. And has anti-anxiety properties.
- Vacha – It has a tranquilizing effect used in anxiety, dizziness or provides strength to the nervous system.
- Ashwagandha – It is used as a nervine tonic. It effectively improves memory.
- Jatamansi – It is extensively used in the treatment of headaches and depression. It improves brain function and also useful in psychiatric conditions.
- Jyotishmati – It balances memory loss and helpful in insomnia. It is a nervine stimulant. It has also anti-depressant property.
Indication of Nervocare Herbal Capsule (Brain Supplement):
It smoothens nerve functioning, reducing stress & anxiety level. An effective remedy against insomnia, brain strokes & trauma, nervous weakness, etc. It is a complete herbal brain tonic.
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
1 to 2 capsules twice a day with plain water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 30 Nos. Capsule Pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested, proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vijnana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping worldwide by:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India