Nervous Weakness Treatment
The nerves are the communication lines of the human body. Nerves have to work efficiently to ensure that message is transported throughout the body for the organs to function correctly. In some instances, nerves become diseased or damaged or do not work properly, although if the nerve structure is intact, This leads to impaired communication from the specific parts of the body. Nerves are made of bundles of fibers; these are made up of nerve cells called neurons.
The brain and spinal cord are considered the nerve control center of the body. Signals that are carried away from the brain or the spinal cord to the other parts of the body are called Efferent Nerve fibers, whereas the signals sent from other parts of the body to the brain or the spinal cord are called Afferent nerve fibers. Some nerves may have both afferent and efferent fibers. Weak nerves are usually defined as nerve dysfunction, which means that the nerves are diseased or damaged in some way or cannot function properly.
As a result, nerve signals cannot be transmitted along the nerve. If a motor nerve is affected, then the movement of the body part concerned with the nerve is not able to move properly; if a sensory nerve gets affected, the sensation of the body part gets impaired. Nervous weakness is also sometimes used to describe mental health conditions where anxiety and nervousness are common symptoms.
Causes of Nervous Weakness:
- Nerve gets inflamed
- Compression of the nerve or pinched nerve
- Injury to the nerves
- Degeneration of the nerves
- Erosion or damage to the insulating layer of the nerves.
- Disturbances of the neurotransmitters
- Invasion of the healthy nerve cells due to malignant tumors
- Nerve impulses get disrupted due to toxins
Symptoms of Nervous Weakness:
1. Sensory Symptoms: These symptoms include burning sensation, aching, pain, tingling, prickling, diminished vision, smell, touch, hearing, and taste.
2. Motor Symptoms: These symptoms include muscle weakness, muscle wasting, paralysis, tremors, and poor coordination.
Other Symptoms may depend on the criticality of the disease. Factors that are to be considered are that almost all the nerves are connected to the brain; due to the number of nerves and complexity of connections, problems of the nerves in the brain can show symptoms of memory problems, learning, and cognitive difficulties impaired sensation, etc.
Various Types of Diseases Associated With Nervous Weakness:
Sciatica: The nerves that branch from the sciatic nerve get pinched due to a herniated disc or when bony protrusions from the vertebrae press against it or due to a tumor.
Multiple Sclerosis: It is an autoimmune condition where the insulating layer around the nerves is attacked by the immune system, thus resulting in loss of protective layer and affecting the transmission of nerve impulses, and with time the nerves get damaged.
Diabetic Neuropathy: Diabetic neuropathy is a situation of nerve damage that occurs with long-term and uncontrolled diabetes. The rise in blood glucose levels slowly damages the nerves and affects their normal functioning.
Bell’s Palsy: bell’s or facial palsy is a situation in which nerves of one side of the face get inflamed, resulting in muscle weakness.
Stroke: Stroke is a case where a part of the brain tissues dies due to the interruption of the blood supply to the brain. A stroke occurs when a blood clot blocks the artery carrying blood to the brain.
Parkinson’s Disease: It is a neurodegenerative disorder where there is a regular loss of particular nerve cells in the brain.
According to Ayurveda, treatment of nervous weakness focus on Tridoshic balancing and empowerment of dhatus. Thereby concentrate on treating or delaying symptoms, physical mobility enhancing, and preventing cardiac and respiratory complications. Ayurveda considers this condition as Mamsa-vata-kashaya (MVK) related to Beeja dosha, and Mamsagni (muscle enzyme) gets impaired. It involves deranged Vata and subsequent degeneration of muscles and structures related to it. Ayurvedic treatment might slow or stop the progression of muscle degeneration.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best herbal nervous weakness treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines to cure Nervous weakness problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Nervous Weakness Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Nervocare Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Ashwagandha Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Ayurvit Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages