Nripatiballabh Ras – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Nripatiballabh Ras Indications: Useful in various types of abdominal disorders, like diarrhea, dysentery, sprue, abdominal pain, abdominal lump, nausea, vomiting, and digestion impairment.
Each tablet of 250 mg. contains Jaiphala (Myristica fragrans), Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum), Mustaka (Cyperus rotundus), Dalchini (Cinnamum zeylanicum), Sukshmaila (Elettaria cardamum), Shudh saubhagya (Purified borax), Shudh hingul (Ferula foetida), Shavet Jirak (Cuminum cyminum), Tejpatra (Cinnamum inners), Ajwain (Trachyspermum Ammi), Shunthi (Zingiber Officinalis), Saindhav Lavan (Rock salt), Lauh bhasma (Calcined iron), Abhraka bhasma (Calcined mica), Tamra bhasma (Calcined copper)-13.15 mg. (each of the above ingredients), Kajjali (Black sulfide of mercury), Marich (Piper nigrum)-26.30 mg. (each of the above ingredients.)
Go dugdha—Q.S. (for mardana).
To be taken under medical supervision only.
1 to 2 tablets to be taken twice in a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 60 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India