Oligospermia Ayurvedic Treatment Pack
Oligospermia in simple words is defined as male fertility that is mainly characterized by a low sperm count. It was seen that a fertile man has a sperm count of anywhere from 15 million to over 200 million sperm per milliliter of semen. Anything fewer than 15 million sperm is considered oligospermia, or a low sperm count.
Causes of Oligospermia:
There are numerous causes of low sperm count mainly affected by environmental factors such as industrial pollutants and lifestyle factors including excess intake of smoking, alcohol, and weight to medical causes such as infection and hormonal imbalance. Some of the few causes are:
- Age: Moreover, there is a decrease in the production of testosterone levels after 30-35 years, which is known to affect sperm production. Also, aged between 40-and 70 years the chances of having erectile dysfunction increases in men, which in turn can lead to low sperm count and infertility.
- Obesity: Overweight and obesity have been associated with an increased prevalence of oligozoospermia. Obesity negatively affects the male reproductive potential by the reduction of sperm quality.
- Smoking: In studies, it was noticed that addiction to smoking not only decreases sperm quality but also affects sperm quantity.
- Alcohol: Excess intake of alcohol can lead to low sperm count. Chronic alcohol intake has an effect on both semen quality and the levels of male reproductive hormones.
- Stress: Mental stress not only affects a person emotionally and physically but can also affect sexual. It was observed that when stressed, the body releases the cortisol stress hormone, which is found to suppress testosterone levels and affect sperm quality.
- Medications: Chronic use of Steroidal or Drugs can affect the quality and quantity of the sperm.
Symptoms of Oligospermia:
The most common symptoms are:
- Thick discharge
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hormonal imbalances and decreased facial and body hairs
- An enlarged and swollen vein in the scrotum
- In rare cases, a person may face pain while urinating
Oligospermia Ayurvedic Treatment Package:
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best herbal supplements for the management of oligospermia that work naturally without any side effects. Our Ayurveda Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed a 100% Herbal Ayurvedic formulation for oligospermia after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Oligospermia Ayurvedic Treatment Package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Vigora-M Capsule||2 Capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Gokshur Capsule||1 Capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Ashwagandha Capsule||1 Capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Shilajit Capsule||1 Capsule twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water and homemade fresh juices.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, or artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at the KVIC-sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages