Organic Ayush Kwath:
- Organic Ayush Kwath will enhance the body’s natural defense system (immunity) and plays an important role in maintaining optimum health and prevent the bacterial attack. We all know that prevention is better than cure. While there is no medicine for COVID-19 as of now, it will be good to take preventive measures that boost our immunity in these times. Ayurveda, being the science of life, propagates the gifts of nature in maintaining a healthy and happy living. Ayurveda’s extensive knowledge base on preventive care derives from the concepts of “Dinacharya” – daily regimes and “Ritucharya”- seasonal regimes to maintain a healthy life. It is a plant-based science. The simplicity of awareness about oneself and the harmony each individual can achieve by uplifting and maintaining his or her immunity is emphasized across Ayurveda’s classical scriptures.
Organic Ayush Kwath Ingredients:
Tulsi (Basil), Dalchini (Cinnamon), Kalimirch (Black pepper), Shunthi (Dry Ginger)
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum):
known as a “Queen of Herbs” in Ayurveda and has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda for its diverse medicinal properties. Research & studies reveal that tulsi has a unique combination of actions that include: Antimicrobial (including antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antiprotozoal, antimalarial, anthelmintic), anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, chemopreventive, radioprotective, neuro-protective, cardio-protective, anti-diabetic, analgesic, anti-pyretic, anti-allergic, immunomodulatory, central nervous system depressant, memory enhancement, anti-asthmatic, anti-tussive, diaphoretic, anti-fertility, anti-ulcer, anti-emetic, anti-spasmodic, anti-arthritic, adaptogenic, anti-stress, anti-cataract, anti-leukodermal and anti-coagulant activities.
It has antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and Anti-Inflammatory properties, it is used to treat digestive and respiratory ailments. Cinnamon stimulates the liquefication of accumulated toxins in the form of plaques in the arteries and reduces the risk of Heart Disease.
Kalimirch (Black pepper):
Also having antioxidants and antibacterial properties and a very effective natural herbal remedy to treat cough and cold and other respiratory-related disorders. Due to its antibacterial properties, it helps prevent viral infection and spread of the virus.
Sunthi (Zingiber Officinale):
It relives coughing, sore throat and common cold-related disorder by boosting immunity.
How to take Organic Ayush Kwath:
Packing Size: 100gm Jar
Our Product USP:
In our all formulation, we used only herbs extracts in an appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Organic & Scientifically Validated herbs used to make Ayush Kwath
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt. of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card