Osteo Arthritis Care Pack
Arthritis is a widespread disease. Today there are more than 100 different types of arthritis and related conditions. People of any age group, sex, and race can have arthritis, which is a leading cause of disability today.
According to Ayurveda, Arthritis is caused due to Vata aggravation; the main aim of Ayurvedic Arthritis treatment is to balance and stabilize the doshas in the body. This is done by providing strength to the alimentary canal and the metabolism of the body. Thus there is no blockage due to impurities in the circulatory channels improving the joint’s range of motion and mobility.
Causes of Osteo Arthritis:
The most common causes of Osteo Arthritis are:
- Being overweight
- Joint injury
- Nerve injury
- Repeated overuse of specific joints
- Lack of physical activity
Symptoms of Osteo Arthritis:
The most common symptoms of Osteo Arthritis include:
- pain and stiffness that worsen after not moving the joint
- swelling in the joint
- difficulty moving the affected joint
- tenderness in the joints
- a loss of muscle bulk
- a grating or crackling sound in the joint, known as crepitus
Risk Factors of Osteo Arthritis:
Several factors increase a person’s chances of developing osteoarthritis. These include:
- Gender: After the age of 50, Osteoarthritis is more common among females than males.
- Age: Symptoms are more likely to appear after the age of 40, though OA can develop in younger people after an injury — especially to the knee — or as a result of another joint condition.
- Overweight: Overweight can put a strain on weight-bearing joints, thus it increasing the risk of damage to tissues.
- Occupation: Jobs that involve repetitive movements in a particular joint increase the risk.
- Genetic and hereditary factors: These can increase the risk in some people.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best herbal Arthritis remedy for all types of Arthritis naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed safe Ayurvedic Medicines to cure Arthritis problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Osteo Arthritis Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Maharasnadi Kwath||15 ml with equal water twice a day||A/F|
|Arthro Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Shallaki Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Calcare Capsule||2 capsule twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages