PATENT AYURVEDIC MEDICINE
INDICATIONS: An ideal tonic, appetizer & revitalizer for all age group. Also good for patients suffering from low blood pressure.
Each 15 ml. contains:
Aaloo bhukhara (Fresh Plums)-1 part, Seb (Fresh Apple)-0.66 parts, Kela (Fresh Banana)-0.66 parts, Angoor (Fresh Grapes)-1 part, Gosha (Fresh Pear)-1 part, Water for decoction-Q.S. (as per text reference), Reduced to-Q.S. (as per text reference), Yav (Barley)-1 part, Water for decoction-Q.S. (as per text reference), Reduced to-Q.S. (as per text reference), Sharkara (Sugar)-5 parts, Madhukpushapa (Madhuca indica)-0.13 parts, Dalchini (Cinnamum zeylanicum), Tej patra (Cinnamum inners), Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea), Sukshamaila (Elettaria cardamum), Jaiphala (Myristica fragrans), Javitari (Myristica fragrans)-0.018 parts (each of the above ingredients), Dhatkipushpa (Woodfordia fruticosa)-0.06 parts.
Prepared and retained as per Asava-Arishta nirmana vidhi.
MODE OF USE: 15 to 30 ml. with equal quantity of water half an hour after meals twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Available in 450ml pack.
Our Product USP
- Using best quality herbs & extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyan, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping from India or Local Distributor in Australia by
DHL, FedEx or India Post or Australia Post