Piles called hemorrhoids are swellings that can occur inside and around the back passage and the anal canal. The anal canal is about four cm long and the last part of the large intestine. Towards the lower side of the anal canal is the opening outside called the anus. A small network of blood vessels is present in the lining of the anal canal. Sometimes these veins get enlarged or inflamed, getting more wider than their average width. This inflammation of the veins and overlaying of the tissues in the anal canal one or more swellings called piles.
Various Types of Piles:
1. Grade 1 piles: Grade 1 piles is a small swelling in the anal canal; this can not be seen from outside the anus. It is the most common type of pile affecting people.
2. Grade 2 piles: Grade 2 piles are observed by a larger swelling that can be seen while going to the toilet as they get slightly pushed out but get quickly sprung inside.
Grade 3 piles: It is a large swelling or enlarging of the veins that hang out of the anus. A patient may feel one or more small, soft lumps hanging from the anus.
Causes of Piles:
- Constipation: Passing large stools and straining at the toilet increases the in and around the veins in the anus is a common cause reason for the development of piles.
- Pregnancy: The development of piles is common during pregnancy. Due to the pressure of the baby lying in the rectum above the anus, and the hormonal change during pregnancy also impacts the veins of the anus.
- Aging: The tissues present in the lining of the anus get weak as we get old and become less supportive.
- Hereditary factors: Some people inherit the weakness of the walls of veins in the anus.
Symptoms of Piles:
- A lump around or in the anus
- Bleeding during the bowel movement
- Leaking feces or slimy mucus discharge from the anus
- Feeling of constipation
- The skin around the anus feels sore or itchy
- Feeling of discomfort and pain after bowel movement in external piles
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best herbal treatment for piles in a natural way without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines to cure piles after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Piles Treatment Care package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Triyog Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Arshakuthar Ras||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Triphala Guggul||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Virog Tablet||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|ARSHSUDHA CAPSULE||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages