Pippalyadyasava – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Each 15 ml. contains:
Pippali (Piper longum), Marich (Piper nigrum), Chavya (Piper retrofractum), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Chitrakmool (Plumbago zylenicum), Mustaka (Cyperus rotandus), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Supari (Acacia catechu), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Patha (Cissampelos pareira), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Elavaluka (Prunus avium), Ushira (Veteveria zizanoides), Shavet chandan (Santalum album), Kutha (Saussurea lappa), Lavang (syzygium aromaticum), Tagara (Veleriana wallichii), Jatamansi (Nardostrachys jatamansi), Tvak (Cinnamum zeylanicum), Sukshamaila (Elettaria cardamum), Tejpatra (Cinnamum inners), Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla), Nagkeshara (Mesua ferrea)-1part (each of the above ingredients), Water for decoction-Q.S. (as per text reference), Reduced to—Q.S. (as per text reference) Guda (Jaggery)-600 parts, Draksha (Vitis vinifera)-290 parts, Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa)-20 parts.
Prepared and retained as per Asava-Arishta nirmana vidhi.
Mode of Use:
15 to 30 ml. with an equal quantity of water half an hour after meals twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Available in 450ml pack.
Our Product USP:
- Using the best quality herbs & extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyan, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx