Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) is also known as Polycystic Ovary syndrome (PCOS). It is a very common condition affecting 6% to 12% of women in the age group 12–46 years. It is a problem in which a woman’s hormones get imbalanced. It can cause problems with menstrual periods and make it difficult for her to conceive. It mainly include no ovulation, irregular periods, acne and hirsuitism. If it is not treated it can cause insulin resistant diabetes, obesity and high cholesterol leading to heart disease.
Causes of Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD):
The exact cause of PCOS is not clear. Many women with PCOS have insulin resistance, means the body can’t use insulin properly. Insulin levels build up in the body and may cause higher androgen levels. Obesity can also increase insulin levels and make PCOS symptoms worse.
Symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD):
The symptoms of PCOS may include:
- Irregular periods
- Ovaries that are large or have many cysts
- Excess body hair, including the chest, stomach, and back (hirsutism)
- Weight changes
- Excess oily skin
- Male-pattern baldness or very thin hair
- Small pieces of excess skin on the neck or armpits (skin tags)
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best polycystic ovarian disease treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for polycystic ovarian disease problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Polycystic Ovarian Disease Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Naribalya Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Kanchnar Guggul||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Chandraprabha Vati||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Ashokarishta||15 ml twice a day||As Indicated|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx