Ras Manikya – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Each 250 mg of Ras manikya contains Shudh haritala (Orpiment)-250 mg., Abhraka Patra (Mica)-Q.S. (as per text reference).
Small pieces of haritala are kept on abhraka (mica) sheet and covered by another sheet of abhraka. This abharaka samputa containing talaka is kept in a moderate fire. When melted and the color is also changed like manikya (red) the samputa is removed from the fire. When it is cool the abhraka sheets are separated and material found between sheets is collected and then powdered and kept in a glass container.
To be taken under medical supervision only.
125 to 250 mg to be taken twice in a day with water, or as directed by the physician.
Available in 10 gm pack
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages