Respiratory disease is a term that is related to the conditions affecting the organs and tissues that are responsible for gas exchange possible in higher organisms and includes infections of the respiratory tract, trachea, bronchi, bronchioles, alveoli, pleura, and pleural cavity, and the nerves and muscles of breathing. These diseases start from mild and self-limiting like usual to cold to life-threatening entities like bacterial pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, and lung cancer.
Symptoms of Respiratory Disease:
A person faces many kinds of breathing problems like:
- Recurrent breathing problems
- Painful cough
- Harsh & shallow breathing
- Chest tightness/congestion
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Itchy or watery eyes
- Labored breathing
Various Respiratory Diseases:
- Chronic Bronchitis– Any irritant reaching the bronchi and bronchioles will stimulate an increased secretion of mucus which clogged the air passage resulting in a persistent cough.
- Emphysema– It is a condition in which the gas exchange area of the lungs gets reduced due to the breakdown walls of the alveoli.
- Asthma– It is a situation in which a periodic obstruction of the bronchi and bronchioles making breathing more difficult.
- Pneumonia– It is a condition caused by infection of the alveoli caused by various bacteria and viruses, thus resulting in tissue fluids getting accumulated in the alveoli & reduce the surface area exposed to air.
- Sinusitis: Sinusitis is an inflammation of the sinuses. It is often caused by bacterial (germ) infection. People with weak immune systems are more likely to develop bacterial or fungal sinusitis.
Causes of Respiratory Problems:
The major causes of respiratory problems include:
- Dietary habits
- Air pollution
According to Ayurveda, Respiratory disease is caused by impaired digestion. A Malfunctioning of the digestive system causes certain substances such as dust and pollens that deposit mucus in the lungs and the respiratory tract. Ayurvedic treatment of these diseases focuses on restoring digestion by boosting the body & immunity.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best herbal treatment for respiratory disease naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines to cure respiratory problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Respiratory Disease Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Swasani Capsule||2 capsules twice a day.||A/F|
|Swasani Syrup||10 ml syrup twice a Day||As Indicated|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal Powder Formulation||1 tsp twice a day||As Indicated|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx