Respocare Herbal Powder – Respiratory Medicine:
Respiratory Medicine: It is a herbal remedy for asthma, cough & cold, chronic bronchitis, breathlessness, chronic allergies & chronic rhinitis. This formulation is a result of clinical trials and research work by doctors of Deep Ayurveda. It is 100% natural remedy without side effects. Moreover, it provides strength to the respiratory system.
Composition of Herbal Respiratory Medicine:
- Shirish (Albizia lebbeck)
- Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus)
- Kanthkari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum)
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica)
- Yashthimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum verum)
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
Uses of Herbs:
- Sirish- This herb is used to cure bronchitis and asthma by eliminating accumulated Kapha from the lungs.
- Anaantmool- It really works in bronchial asthma and respiratory tract infection.
- Kanthkari- It acts as an expectorant thus, beneficial in asthma, cough and chest pain.
- Bharangi- This herb is used to cure rhinitis, asthma, chronic respiratory disease.
- Vasa- It is used in chronic respiratory infections, and helps to strengthen the respiratory organs.
- Yastimadhu- It is used to relieve oral inflammations, dry cough, bronchitis, and asthma.
- Dalchini- It has antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and mucolytic properties thus, clears the channels.
- Tulsi- Tulsi is very effective in curing almost all varieties of respiratory disorders. It has anti-viral, anti-septic properties and immune-boosting.
- Pippali- Pippali is known for detoxifying the lungs. It helps in relieving cough and congestion.
Indication of Herbal Respiratory Medicine:
For asthma, cough & cold, chronic bronchitis, breathlessness, chronic allergies & chronic rhinitis
Not found in the clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
Dosage of Respocare Herbal Powder:
1 to 2 tsp twice a day after the meal or as directed by the physician.
Available in 100 gms pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested, proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vijnana, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India