Rheumatoid Arthritis Ayurvedic Treatment Pack:
Rheumatoid arthritis is defined as an autoimmune disease that leads to swelling of the joints and surrounding tissues. It is a long-term disease and can also affect other organs. This arthritis is a type of chronic arthritis that occurs in joints on both sides of the body (for instance, hands, wrists, and/or knees). The most common symptoms include pain in joints, swelling, and stiffness.
Risk Factors of Rheumatoid arthritis:
The following factors play an important role in causing Rheumatoid arthritis:
- Age: RA is the highest amount adults the age of 50.
- Gender: Females are more likely to have RA than males.
- Genetics: People born with certain genes, called HLA class II genotypes are more likely to have RA.
- Smoking: Studies show that excess intake of smoking can lead to developing rheumatoid arthritis.
- Obesity: Having obesity is a major cause of developing RA.
- Diet: If a person takes high consumption of sugar, red meat, sodium, and iron are associated with an increased risk of developing RA.
Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis:
The common symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis are:
- Joint redness, warmth, and swelling
- Severe pain in joint
- Loss of joint function and deformities
- Stiffness, especially in the morning or after sitting still for a long time
Other associated symptoms are:
- Low-grade fever
- Loss of appetite
- Lack of energy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Ayurvedic Treatment:
In Ayurveda, Rheumatoid Arthritis is described as Amavata, in which the vitiated Vata and ama dosha affects the lining of the joints, which results in Shula (pain), and shotha (swelling).
The Ayurvedic management of Amavata includes Shaman (conservative) and Shodhana (biological purification of the body) chikitsa depending upon the condition and history of the patient.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best rheumatoid arthritis ayurvedic treatment package that works naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for rheumatoid arthritis after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Rheumatoid Arthritis Ayurvedic Treatment Package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Arthro Capsule||2 Capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Maharasnadi Kwath||20 ml twice a day||A/F|
|Livclear Capsule||1 Capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Arthro Oil – 100 ml||For Local Application||2-3 times a day|
|Singnaad Guggul||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water and homemade fresh juices.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, or artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages