Rohitakarishta – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Rohitakarishta Indications: Intensively used in enlargement of spleen and liver. Removes constipation. Also useful in sprue, Abdominal disorders, anemia, jaundice, Oedema & anorexia, etc.
Each 15 ml. contains:
Rohitaka (Tecomella undulata)-1part, Water for decoction-Q.S. (as per text reference) , Reduced to-Q.S. (as per text reference), Guda (Jaggery)-2 parts, Dhataki (woodfordia fruticosa)-0.02 parts, Pippali (Piper longum)-, Pipplamool (Piper longum root), Chavya (Piper retrofractum), Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanicum), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Tvak (Cinnamum zeylanicum), Sukshamaila (Elettaria cardamum), Tej patra (Cinnamum inners), Harad (Terminalia chebula), Bahera (Terminalia bellerica), Amla (Emblica officinalis)-0.01 part (each of the above ingredients).
Prepared and retained as per Asava-Arishta nirmana vidhi.
Mode of Use:
15 to 30 ml. with an equal quantity of water half an hour after meals twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Available in 450ml pack.
Our Product USP:
- Using the best quality herbs & extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- No added synthetic color, No added artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing facility
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Ayurvedic Formulary of India
Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Illustrated Dravyaguna Vigyan, Vol. II, by Dr. JLN Shastry.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx