Sarpagandha Vati – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Sarpagandha Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine, It is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and lack of sleep. It should only be used under strict medical supervision.
Sarpgandha formulations are used in the management of essential hypertension and in certain neuropsychiatric disorders. For Hypertension, Heart diseases, Insomnia, Epilepsy, the root powder is taken in a dose of a half gram, twice a day.
- Anti-hypertensive medicine
- Anti-psychotic medicine
Another important therapeutic use of the roots of Sarpagandha is in psychotic disorders such as delusions, hallucinations, schizophrenia, paranoia or disordered thought. Sarpagandha is sedative, narcotic and tranquilizing. The sedative and tranquilizing properties of the drug are thought to be related to the depletion of catecholamine and serotonin from the brain.
Active Ingredient of Sarpagandha Vati:
Sarpagandha ( Rauwolfia serpentina)
Sarpagandha Vati Uses:
It is used in the treatment of lack of adequate sleep, hypertension, and dizziness.
Advantages of Sarpagandha Vati:
- This is the main herb for high blood pressure.
- It dilates the blood vessels and reduces blood pressure.
- It reduces Vata and gives relief in insomnia and agitation.
- It is sedating and tranquilizing.
- It is Brain tonic and given in combination with other brain nourishing herbs.
- It gives relief in pain and colic.
- It is an exceptionally powerful.
Disadvantages of Sarpagandha Vati:
- It is hot in potency and has a warming effect on the body.
- It can cause deformities in developing baby if taken during pregnancy.
- It can cause serious depression, tiredness, and nasal congestion.
- It may induce peptic ulceration.
- It may aggravate allergic disorders.
- The wrong dose can cause hypertension and lead to giddiness and sleepiness.
- It can cause fluid retention.
- It may increase salivation, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- Overdose may cause diarrhea, bradycardia, and drowsiness.
In Deep Ayurveda formulation, we used 100% herbs extracts inappropriate & exact quantity which is mentioned on the label.
Indication of Sarpagandha Vati:
It is useful in insomnia, hypertension & headache due to hypertension.
1 TO 2 tablets to be taken twice in a day with water or as directed by the physician.
Available in 40 Nos capsule pack.
There are no known side effects with this medicine. However, it is best to use this product under medical supervision.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Rasatantrasara, Raktachapa Rogadhikara
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx