Shringarabhra Ras – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Shringarabhra Ras Indications: Useful in cough, cold, bronchitis, asthma, pleurisy, pneumonitis, hyperacidity, anemia, and rheumatism. Being aphrodisiac can be given in general debility and to increase the resistance power in the body.
Each tablet of 250 mg. contains Abhraka bhasma (Calcined mica)-135 mg., Karpur (Camphor), Javitri (Myristica fragrans), Sugandhbala (Valariana indica), Gajpippali (Scindaspus officinalis), Tejpatra (Cinnamum inners), Lavang (Syzygium aromaticus), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Talis patra (Abies webbiana), Dalchini (Cinnamum zeylanicum), Nagkeshar (Mesua ferrea), Kuth (Saussurea lappa), Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa), Harad (Terminalia chebula), Bahera (Terminalia bellerica), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), Marich (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Sukshmaila (Elettaria cardamum), Jaiphala (Myristica fragrans)-4.50 mg. (each of the above ingredients), Kajjali (Black sulphide of mercury)-20 mg., Shudh Gandhak (Purified sulphur)-10 mg.
To be taken under medical supervision only.
1 to 2 tablets to be taken twice in a day with water, milk, freshly prepared juice of Ginger or as directed by the physician.
Available in 40 tab pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages