Sinusitis Ayurvedic Treatment Pack:
Sinusitis is defined as swelling or inflammation of the lining membrane in any of the hollow areas that are known as sinuses of the skull around the nose.
There are four paired cavities (spaces) in the head that are connected by narrow channels, those cavities are known as sinuses.
The Sinus is an air-filled cavity and is located:
- Behind the eyebrows and forehead
- Bridge of the nose on either side
- Behind the nose
- In between the bony structure of the cheeks
Causes of Sinusitis:
Sinusitis can be caused by bacteria, fungus, or a virus that swells and block the sinuses. A specific cause includes:
- Seasonal allergies
- Polyp formation
- A deviated septum
- Weak Immune System
- Sensitivity to a substance such as animal hair, dust, pollen
- Having a previous respiratory tract infection
- Excess smoking or exposure to secondhand smoke
Symptoms of Sinusitis:
The most common symptoms of Sinusitis are:
- Facial pain or pressure
- Stuffy nose
- Continuous or Alternate headache
- Bad Breath
- Cough and throat irritation
- Tenderness in the face
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat and Hoarse voice
- Irritation in the nasal passage
Sinusitis Ayurvedic Treatment Pack:
In Ayurveda, depending on the causative factor, Sinusitis is mainly caused due to imbalance or aggravation of Vata and Kapha dosha in the region above the collar bone (clavicle).
In Ayurveda, the management of Sinusitis involves the body detoxification process by Ayurvedic methods which are commonly known as panchakarma, external therapies, internal medications, diet, and lifestyle modifications.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide 100% ayurvedic & herbal solutions to treat sinusitis and its complications. Our Chief Ayurveda Consultant & Founder- Dr. Baldeep Kour has developed safe & side-effect-free treatment for Sinusitis after years of clinical practice and research works in Ayurveda.
This Sinusitis Ayurvedic Treatment Package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Swasani Capsule||2 Capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Anu Taila||Put 2 drops in each nostril||At night|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Da-Immuno+ Tea||1-2 gm twice a day boiled into the water to make a decoction||2-3 times a day|
|Herbal Powder- mix formulation||3 Gm twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water, and homemade fresh juices.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at the KVIC-sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages