Skin is the largest organ in the human body. It provides protection and insulation, prevents dehydration, and the skin senses the environmental changes in and around us. Various Infections and inherited genetics can cause skin disorders. These disorders may range from mild conditions to severe skin cancer as well. Skin problems faced commonly are acne, pimples, pigmentation, blemishes, etc. Most of the time, we take these infections as common and do home remedies for the cure. However, delaying the treatment of these infections or diseases could cause fatal skin diseases. Skin is the index of our body. Healthy skin defines a healthy body. Any skin problem indicates a disturbance in some part of our body that needs to diagnose accurately to remove its cause.
Causes of Skin Diseases and Infections:
- Change in lifestyle: Change in lifestyle is the biggest reason for skin diseases. Less physical activity and poor dietary habits are the cause of health disorders and hypertension. Decreasing the body’s Nutritional level: The human body suffers a nutrient loss due to a poor diet. Lacking essential nutrients such as vitamins A, B1, D, and E weakens the functioning of the body’s vital organs like the liver, heart, and brain. Loss of the required amount of fat in the body causes dryness of the skin and other skin problems.
- Poor quality blood: The quality of the blood is affected by a poor lifestyle. The gastric functions inside the body start producing acid and toxic liquids in excess making blood impure. The supply of contaminated blood to the skin cells causes skin problems like acne, eczema, blemishes, etc.
- Hormonal Changes: Hormonal changes adversely affect the skin cells, thus causing various skin infections and skin diseases.
- Age effect: As a person reaches 40 years of age, the activity of the sex hormones is decreased, due to which the dryness increases, and our skin starts getting wrinkles, patches, and many other skin disorders.
Various Skin Diseases:
- Skin Cancer
- Cold sore
Symptoms of Skin Diseases:
The main symptoms are:
- raised bumps that are red or white
- a rash, which might be painful or itchy
- scaly or rough skin
- peeling of skin
- ulcers on skin
- open sores
- dry, and cracked skin
- discolored patches
According to Ayurveda, the treatment of skin diseases is focused on balancing dhatus and tissues, muscles, and blood. Ayurvedic skin treatment may take time to remove symptoms, but Ayurveda provides permanent relief from skin diseases.
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best herbal Skin Care Treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines to cure skin diseases after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Skin Care Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Livclear Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Virog Tablet||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Neem Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Triyog Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Mahasudarshan Kwath||Take 15 ml twice a day||As Indicated|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx