Sparsh Hair Oil (Ayurvedic Hair Oil):
It is a blend of rare ayurvedic herbs which is in use for hair-related problems since ancient times. Sparsh Hair Oil helps to prevent dandruff, hair loss, split ends, and premature grey hair. It is very useful to make soft and shiny hair and manage dry and rough hair. Our Ayurvedic Hair Oil is also a very good herbal remedy for hair re-growth. It provides complete nutrients to the scalp and hair roots.
The Composition of Sparsh Hair Oil:
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Baheda (Terminalia bellerica)
- Bakuchi (Psorlea cordifolia)
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
- Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
- Alovera (Aloe barbadensis)
- Hibiscus (Rosa sinensis)
- Amar bel (Cuscuta reflexa)
- Kadi pattra (Murraya koenigii)
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
- Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pulricaulis)
- Mehndi patar (Lawsonia inermis)
- Neem oil (Azadirachta indica)
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis)
- Base sesame oil (Sesamum indicum) and preservative and fragrance(Q.S)
Chemical Properties and Uses of Herbs:
Amla: It is used as a Rasayana. It is used to stimulate hair growth.
Bibhitaki: It is used for the nourishment of hair. It is also used to relieve pain.
Bakuchi: It is an anti-aging and rejuvenating herb. It alleviates scalp infections.
Manjishta: It detoxifies and nourishes skin and hair, and improves blood circulation.
Haldi: It detoxifies blood and skin.
Methi: It removes body toxins and nourishes hair.
Alovera: It improves hair quality, prevents hair fall, dandruff, also useful in acne and blemishes. Gives volume and shine to the hair.
Hibiscus: It prevents hair loss and dandruff. And it also improves hair quality.
Amar bel: It is also used for hair fall. It is an important herb that makes hair beautiful.
Curry leaves: It is also very effective in managing damaged hair, adding bounce to limp hair, hair fall and treats dandruff.
Bhringraj: It improves the quality of hair, and helps towards easy and faster hair growth.
Brahmi: Brahmi is a traditional remedy that is known to make hair thicker and nourished.
Shankhpushpi: It improves hair quality and promotes hair growth.
Mehndi pattra: It acts as a natural hair dye. It can be used either alone or in combination with others for treating grey hair
Neem: Neem removes toxins, purifies the blood and prevents damage caused by free radicals in the body by neutralizing them. It is good for hair and scalp and prevents dandruff.
Castor: It is used to improve hair quality.
Sesame oil: It is used as a base in preparing massage oil, It is used to relieve pain.
Indication of Sparsh Hair Oil:
A complete Ayurvedic hair treatment to prevent hair fall, split ends, dandruff & premature greying of hair. It nourishes hair with essential nutrients & makes them look healthier, soft & shiny.
Not found in a clinical trial. May safely be continued for a longer period.
How to Apply Sparsh Ayurvedic Hair Oil:
Gently massage the scalp & hair for 5 to 10 mins before or after a shower or as directed by the physician. But for better results use on alternate days.
Available in 100 ml pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt. of India).
Shipping worldwide by:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages