Swarn Makshik Bhasma – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Swarn Makshik Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine that is prepared from mineral of Copper and Iron Pyrite. This ayurvedic preparation is used in the management of various diseases like jaundice, heartburn, bleeding piles, anemia, chronic low-grade fever, burning sensation in the eyes, burning micturition, nausea, vomiting, headache with pulsating pain or feeling of burning sensation or heat, itching, leucorrhoea, diabetes, piles, skin diseases, and other abdominal diseases, etc. This medicine helps to balance the Kapha and pitta doshas.
Ingredient of Swarn Makshik Bhasma:
Swarn Makshik (Chalcopyrite or copper iron sulfide in English).
Method of Preparation:
- Purified Swarn makshik is boiled with lemon juice and then dried.
- It is again ground with lemon juice and made into bars.
- These bars are heated in a closed container in absence of air in 500 – 600 degree Celsius.
- This process is repeated 10 times to obtain it’s Bhasma (Calx).
Dosage of Swarn Makshik Bhasma:
125 – 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Uses of Swarn Makshik Bhasma:
- It is used to manage the high blood pressure levels.
- It is used in various brain health issues like insomnia, headache, anxiety, stress, and depression.
- It is used in the management of jaundice and hepatitis.
- This medicine is also used to manage the mouth ulcers.
- Used in vertigo.
- Burning micturition.
- Burning sensation in the eyes
- It is used to manage women health issues like leucorrhoea and membranous dysmenorrhea.
It is useful in anemia, edema, diabetes, chronic fever, tuberculosis, insomnia, epileptic conditions, piles, worm infection, disorders of the skin and scanty menstruation in females.
- Self-medication with this medicine may be dangerous.
- This medicine should be taken in the precise dose and for a limited period of time, as advised by the doctor.
- Avoid this medicine during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Available in 10 gm pack.
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India