Trayodashang Guggulu – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Trayodashang Guggulu is a guggul based herbal formulation. It provides strength to the nerves, bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments. It is effective in all types of diseases related to the nervous system and the musculoskeletal system.
Trayodashang Guggulu is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine. It is in tablet form. It is also known as Trayodasanga Guggul tablets, Trayodasanga Guggul, etc. This tablet has Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) as its base.
It is widely used in the Ayurvedic treatment of joint pain-related disorders. Here, Guggulu is treated with 13 ingredients. So the name Trayodashang
Trayodashang Guggulu Ingredients:
- Abha – Acacia nilotica
- Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera
- Hapusha – Juniperus communis
- Guduchi – Tinospora cordifolia
- Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris
- Vriddhadaru – Argyreia speciosa
- Rasna – Pluchea lanceolata
- Shatahva – Anethum sowa Kurz
- Shati – Hedychium spicatum
- Yamani – Trachispermum amami
- Nagara – Ginger
- Kaushika – Guggulu – purified
- Sarpi – ghee
Trayodashang Guggulu has the following healing properties.
- Muscle relaxant
Benefits & Uses:
The main action of Trayodashang Guggul is on nerves, muscles, bones, and joints. Therefore, it becomes beneficial in all the above diseases listed in the therapeutic indication section of this article. Here we will discuss some main benefits and medicinal uses of Trayodashanga Guggul.
It is Available in 40 Tab Pack.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India)
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages