The tumor is defined as the abnormal mass of tissue that forms when cells grow and divide more than they should or do not die when they should. Tumors may be benign (not cancer) or malignant (cancer). Benign tumors may grow large but do not spread into or invade nearby tissues or other parts of the body. Malignant tumors can spread into or invade nearby tissues. They can also spread to other parts of the body through the blood and lymph systems. Also called neoplasm.
Causes of Tumor:
The most common factors for tumor are:
- Chemicals and toxins like Benzene
- Excess intake of alcohol and other carbonated drinks.
- Various environmental toxins, such as certain poisonous mushrooms and a type of poison that can grow on peanut plants (aflatoxins)
- Exposure to excess sunlight
- Excess radiation exposures
- Certain Viruses
Symptoms of Tumor:
The following symptoms are seen in the condition of Tumor:
- Headaches, which may worsen with activity or in the early morning
- Nausea or vomiting
- General weakness, fatigue
- Sleep disturbance
- Memory-related problems
Tumor Treatment Package
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best tumor treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for tumor problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Tumor Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Kanchnar Guggul||2 tablets twice a Day||A/F|
|Maharasnadi Kwath||15 ml twice a day||As Indicated|
|Ashwagandha Capsule||1 capsule thrice a day||A/F|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsule thrice a day||A/F|
|Ayurvit Capsule||2 capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Giloy Capsule||1 capsule thrice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
- Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages