Ulcerative colitis is the inflammation that starts in the rectum and may spread to the colon and causes irritation and ulcers (open sores) in the large intestine (also called the colon). Symptoms of UC may be constant or may come and go. They mainly include abdominal cramping, anemia, diarrhea, weight loss, and blood or pus in bowel movements.
Causes of Ulcerative Colitis:
It was noticed that UC might be the result of an overactive immune system. Other factors that may play a role in who develops UC include:
- Genes: You may inherit a gene from a parent that increases your chance.
- Other immune disorders: Having one type of immune disorder
- Environmental factors: Bacteria, viruses, and antigens may trigger your immune system
Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis:
The main symptom of UC is bloody diarrhea. There might be some pus in the stools, too. Other than this, the symptoms are:
- Cramping belly pain
- Sudden urges to poop
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Skin sore
- General weakness, tiredness, fatigue
- Pain in the joints
- Feeling like you haven’t completely emptied your colon after you use the bathroom
- Not being able to hold your stool in
- Pain or bleeding with bowel movements
At DEEP AYURVEDA, we provide the best ulcerative colitis treatment naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert, Dr. Baldeep Kour, has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic Medicines for ulcerative colitis problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
|This Ulcerative Colitis Treatment package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe the further treatment accordingly.|
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Kutajghan Vati||2 tablets twice a day||A/F|
|Nervocare Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Herbal Powder Formulation||1 tsp twice a day||As Indicated|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
• Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
• Drink plenty of water, home-made fresh juices.
• Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
• Improve your sleep quality.
• Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
• Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
• Avoid the addiction, if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx