Urinary Tract Infection Ayurvedic Treatment:
The urinary system is defined as the body’s drainage system for removing extra water and wastes. Urinary tract infection is the infection of the urinary system – like kidneys, ureter, bladder, and urethra. In studies and cases, it was observed that most of the infections involve the lower urinary tract – the bladder and the urethra.
UTI infections are very common nowadays and occur in 1 out of 6 women sometime in their lifetime. It was noticed that UTIs are very common in women, they can also happen to men, older adults, and children.
Causes of Urinary Tract Infection:
In Studies, it was noticed that different bacteria live on the skin or around the rectum and vagina. Due to any of the reasons if the bacteria enter the urethra and then it travels to the bladder and leads to various symptoms.
The following bacteria are responsible for the development of UTIs:
- Klebsiella pneumonia
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus
- Escherichia coli
Also, the following factors can increase the development of UTIs are:
- Had a previous history of UTI
- Having poor hygiene
- History of diabetes
- Having a condition such as kidney stones that causes blockage in the urinary tract
Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection:
UTI’s can affect the bladder or urethra and can lead to the following symptoms:
- A sudden urge of urination
- Strong-smelling, Cloudy urine
- A frequent need for urination
- A feeling of a not fully empty bladder
- Discomfort, burning sensation, or pain when urinating
Other than these, the symptoms are:
- Feeling achy, tired, and unwell
- Pain in the back region
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever with chills
Urinary Tract Infection Ayurvedic Treatment Package:
At DEEP AYURVEDA we provide the best Urinary Tract Infection Ayurvedic Treatment that works naturally without any side effects. Our Medical Expert Dr. Baldeep Kaur has developed 100% safe Ayurvedic remedies for Urinary Tract Problems after lengthy clinical trials and research works.
This Urinary Tract Infection Ayurvedic Treatment Package is for 30 days only, After 30 days our Ayurveda expert will review the case and prescribe further treatment accordingly.
|Medicine Name||Dosage||After/Before Food|
|Urocare Capsule||2 Capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Livclear Capsule||2 Capsules twice a day||A/F|
|Punarnava Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Curcumin Capsule||1 capsule twice a day||A/F|
|Naribalaya Syrup||2 tsp thrice a day||A/F|
|Chandraprabha Vati||1 tablet twice a day||A/F|
Note: Instructions for Diet, Restrictions, method of use, and precautions are mentioned on the packaging.
- Consume only light, healthy, nutritious food, fresh fruits, & salads.
- Drink plenty of water, homemade fresh juices.
- Do exercise daily for about 30-45 minutes.
- Improve your sleep quality.
- Decrease or avoid the amount of highly spicy, salty, oily, sweet food.
- Decrease the intake of excess tea, coffee, cold drinks, soft drinks, and other carbonated beverages.
- Avoid the addiction if any.
OUR Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity, which is mentioned on the label:
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has already been tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
- Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages