Immuno+ Ayurvedic Tea for Immunity-A Blend of Pure Organic Medicinal Herbs for Good Health:
Immuno+ Ayurvedic Tea for Immunity – A Unique blend of Pure ayurvedic medicinal & organic herbs enriched with healthy ingredients, vitamins and minerals. This Ayurvedic Tea is formulated by the team of our Ayurveda Doctors with scientifically validated medicinal herbs to improve the immune system of the body, fight infection, harmful bacteria & viruses, and provide antioxidant protection against dangerous diseases.
Immuno+ Ayurvedic Tea for Immunity (Ayurvedic Kwath) is a comprehensive ayurvedic formula enriched with 13 medicinal ayurvedic organic herbs. It is Fortified with highly effective pure ayurvedic & organic herbs such as Ashwagandha Giloy, Tulsi, Haldi, Dalchini, Sunthi, Mulethi ,Talish Patar etc, in an optimum ratio. Immuno+ Ayurvedic Tea for Immunity (Ayurvedic Kwath) is an idle daily immunity booster herbal tea directly from nature that efficiently improves our quality of life and health.
- Enriched With scientifically validated medicinal herbs
- Helps To boost immunity & prevent viral infection.
- Anti-oxidant protection against challenging diseases.
- Fortified with highly effective organic herbs.
Benefits of Immuno+ Ayurvedic Tea for Immunity:
Immuno+ Ayurvedic Tea for Immunity is a natural way to improve the immune system of the body, fight infection, harmful bacteria & viruses, and provide antioxidant protection against dangerous diseases. Immuno+ Ayurvedic Tea for Immunity is also very beneficial to relieve stress due to a hectic lifestyle or daily work routine.
It is also very beneficial to manage diabetic and blood glucose naturally. Immuno+ Ayurvedic Tea for Immunity is also very good for growing children to enhance their immune system and strengthen muscles. It also helps to improve digestion and metabolism.
Benefits of Herbs Used in Immuno+ Ayurvedic Tea for Immunity:
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somifera ): First key ingredients used in Immuno+ Ayurvedic Tea for Immunity is Ashwagandha, which is well known as a nervine tonic and a natural nutrient for our body. It improves blood circulation and absorption of nutrients in the cells.
- Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum): Second key ingredient is Tulsi -It is known as a “Queen of Herbs” in Ayurveda and has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda, for its diverse medicinal properties. A lot of Research & studies reveal that Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) has a unique combination of actions that include: Antimicrobial (including antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antiprotozoal, antimalarial), antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, cardio-protective, anti-diabetic, analgesic, immunomodulatory, memory enhancement, anti-asthmatic, anti-stress and anti-coagulant activities.
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum): Third key ingredient is Dalchini (Cinnamon), it also has antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, and Anti-Inflammatory properties. It is known to treat digestive and respiratory ailments. Cinnamon stimulates the liquefication of accumulated toxins in the form of plaques in the arteries and reduces the risk of Heart Disease.
- Curcumin or Turmeric (Haldi): Fourth key ingredient is Curcumin, it is the most active compound in turmeric, also called curcuminoids. Curcumin has many scientifically proven medicinal health benefits. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a powerful antioxidant. it helps to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer. It is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
- Mulethi (Licorice): Fifth most important ingredient is Mulethi (Licorice), It is a very useful herb that has been used in traditional Indian medicine for centuries. Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra.), a promising immunomodulatory and anticancer herb. As per a study done by NCBI, Licorice contains two triterpenes, GL and GA, which have been reported to have antiviral properties.
These compounds can weaken virus growth or activities by inhibiting virus gene expression and replication, reducing adhesion force and stress, and reducing HMGB1 binding to DNA.
- Talish Patar (Abies webbiana): Sixth Key Ingredient in Immuno+ Ayurvedic Tea for Immunity is TALISH PATAR (Abies webbiana), it is widely used in the treatment of diseases such as common cold and cough, chronic bronchitis, asthma, sneezing, upper respiratory infections, and allergic rhinitis. It is also very useful to improves digestion strength, Bloating, Gas or flatulence, Abdominal distension, abdominal tumors.
Talish Patar is also beneficial in oral disorders, relieves vomiting, Hemoptysis, Headache, fever, Hoarseness, Phthisis, Neuralgia, and splenosis.
- Giloy(Tinospora Cordifolia): Seventh Key Herb is Giloy, It is also known as Guduchi, it is a very good herb to boost immunity. It is enriched with antioxidants that fight free radicals, keep your cells healthy, and protect from viral and bacterial attacks on the body. Giloy helps remove toxins and clean the body to fights against bacteria that cause illness. It also helps to get rid of recurrent fevers because Giloy is anti-pyretic in nature, So it can reduce signs & symptoms of many life-threatening conditions like dengue, swine flu, malaria and prevent other harmful viruses.
- Lavang or Clove (Syzygium aromaticum): Eighth main key herb is Clove which is a very well-known medicinal herb and has been used since ancient times in Ayurveda to treat a lot of different health-related issues. It is having antimicrobial properties, which help in killing bacteria & parasites that live in the digestive tract. Lavang or Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) is can also very useful in relieve excessive bloating and gas.
The active compounds present in clove serve in the form of antihistamines that help keep the sinus passageways open and clearClove is also an effective ingredient that can be used in herbal formulation to treat asthma. It also helps in soothing & relaxing the inner lining of the intestines.
- Choti Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum): The antioxidant compounds of cardamom may help protect cells from damage and slow down and prevent inflammation in your body. Elaichi helps fight free radicals and also has strong detoxifying properties.
- Shunthi (Zingiberofficinale): It is helpful in Asthma, Indigestion, Nausea. Shunthi has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. This herb helps in anorexia, heart disease, diseases related to the respiratory tract.
- Gulab Pushpa (Rosa): It is very useful in blood purification. It also has Anti-inflammatory and aphrodisiac properties. Gulab Pushpa is efficacious in diarrhea and intestinal ulcer.
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare): It is used to manage digestive ailments. Meanwhile, secretolytic properties help in managing respiratory diseases with antispasmodic effects easing abdominal cramps, and pain. Saunf has a beneficial effect on the stomach, brain, liver, heart, kidney, and uterus.
- Manjishtha (Rubiacordifolia): Manjishtha is appraised to be one of the best blood-purifying herbs. It is mainly used to remove stagnant blood and break down blockages in the blood flow. Manjistha herb is used both internally and externally on the skin.
INGREDIENTS IN EACH 100gm of Immuno+ Ayurvedic Tea for Immunity-A Blend of Pure Organic Medicinal Herbs for Good Health.
|S.N.||Ingredients Name||Latin Name||Part Used||Book Ref||Indication|
|1||Ashwagandha||Withania Somifera||root||B.P.N. 379-380||Balya , Rasyan, Shothar|
|2||Giloy||Tinospora Cordifolia||stem||B.P.N. 257-259||Balya.Rasayan, |
|3||Tulsi||Ocimum Sanctum||leave||B.P.N. 496-497||Vathar, Deepan, Kafnashak, Rasayan|
|4||Haldi||Curcuma Longa||root||B.P.N. 408-409||Rakat Shodhak, Rasayan|
|5||Dalchini||Cinnamomum Zeylanicum||Bark||B.P.N.216-218||Rasayan, Deepan, Vathar|
|6||Sunthi||Zingiber Offcinale||Rhizome||B.P.N. 13-14||Udarshool , vathar pachak|
|7||Mulethi||GIYCYRRHIZIA GLABRA||STEM||B.P.N.62-64||Snehan, Balya, Rasayan, Kafnashak|
|8||Gulab Pusp||ROSA CENTIFOLIA||Flower||B.P.N.475-476||Mridusarak, Haridya, Paushtic, Tridoshaghan|
|9||SAUNF||FOENICULUM VULGARE||SEED||B.P.N.35-36||Deepan ,Pachan, Vatanulomak, Dahprashamak|
|10||MANJISTHA||RUBIA CORDIFOLIA||STEM||B.P.N.106-108||Raktshodhak, Varanropak, Twakdosh-har|
|11||TALISH PATAR||Abies webbiana||Leaves||API- 1 Vol IV-P-141||Kasa, Agnimandya, Hikka, Kami, Ksaya, Mukharoga, Svasa|
|12||LAVANG||Syzygium aromaticum||Fruit||API-1 Vol-1-P-110||Amlapitta,Svasa, Chardi, adhmana, Hikka, Ksaya, Trsna|
|13||CHHOTI ELLACHI||ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM||Fruit||B.P.N.212-214||Deepan ,Pachan, MUTRAL Rochak|
There is no side effect found in the clinical trial but need to use under the guidance of the ayurvedic practitioner.
Recommended dosages are 1-2 gm twice a day boiled into the water to make a decoction or as directed by the consultant.
Available in 100GM Pack of HDPE JAR
Our Product USP:
In our all formulation, we used only herbs extracts in an appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Organic & Medicinal Herbs Blend.
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- The product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt. of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
Payment by Paypal/Credit Card
Cash on Delivery Applicable Only for India
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages