Vishamushti Vati – Ayurvedic Classical Medicine:
Vishamushti Vati Indication: Useful in anorexia, dyspepsia, digestion impairment, low-grade pyrexia, abdominal pain, facial paralysis, rheumatic pain, parkinsonism, sciatica and disorders of the nervous system. Being retentive it is also useful in polyuria, diabetes, and bed-wetting. Contraindicated in small children and pregnant women.
Ingredients of Vishamushti Vati:
Each tablet of 250 mg. contains Rasa sindura (Red sulfide of mercury), Lauh bhasma (Calcined iron), Jaiphala (Myristica fragrans), Lavang (Syzygium aromatics), Sukshmaila (Elettaria cardamum), Sharkara (Sugar)-25mg. (each of the above ingredients), Shudh kuchla (Strychnos nux-vomica)-100 mg., Bhavanarth dravya: Prepared in the decoction of Dashmoola Kwath (decoction of ten roots)—Q.S. (for mardana).
Dosage of Vishamushti Vati:
1 to 2 tablets to be taken twice in a day with water, milk or as directed by the Ayurvedic physician.
Available in 60 Nos Tablets Pack.
Our Product USP:
In our formulation, we used herbs extracts in the appropriate quantity which is mentioned on the label.
- 100% Vegetarian Product.
- Used higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1)
- Product formulated by qualified and experienced Ayurveda Doctor.
- No added synthetic colors, chemicals, and artificial flavoring agents.
- Efficacy has been already tested and proved during clinical trials.
- Using since 2008 in our clinical practice.
- GMP Certified & USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit.
- Product is manufactured at KVIC sponsored Manufacturing Unit (Govt of India).
Shipping Worldwide By:
Indian Post /DHL or FedEx
For regular health updates, please follow our Social Pages